Join the Forest and Woodland Association of Missouri
Membership is free, however voluntary sponsorship is encouraged. Sponsors contributing $50 or more annually will receive additional discounts on FWAM and Tree Farm Sponsored workshop registrations.
As a member, you will be an advocate and a voice for our forests and the woodland creatures that thrive here.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to workshops, in-the-woods field days and seminars on forestry-related and timber issues.
- The opportunity to participate in public policy discussions related to forests in Missouri.
- Timely information about important programs and news about federal and state legislation that could impact our woodlands.
Please Consider Sponsoring Us
Since membership is free, we rely on grants and voluntary sponsorship donations to support us in advancing our important mission. FWAM is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, so your donation is tax deductible. Please consider sponsoring us with a donation of your choice. Any amount is appreciated, but annual sponsorship of $50 or more are eligible for additional incentives and benefits including:
- Free or reduced registration for FWAM or Tree Farm supported events,
- Your choice of one FWAM branded incentive item,
Walnut Sponsor ~ $25.00
Dogwood Sponsor ~ $50.00
Pine Sponsor ~ $100.00
Redbud Sponsor ~ $250.00